Not open for further replies.

pike8

In Runtime
1.) VGA ASUS ATI EAH4850 512MB, TV, dual DVI

2.) VGA GIGABYTE nVIDIA GF9800GT PCI-E 512MB DDR3, TV, dual DVI

3.) ASUS EAH4850/HTDI/512MB; ATI HD, DDR3@1986MHz,DVI*2, D-SUB; HDTV-OUT,HDMI

4.) ASUS VGAEN9800GT TOP/HTDP/512M/A; F9800GT,DVI*2,HDTV,HDCP

5.) GAINWARD GeForce 9800GT 512 MB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT GPU Clockspeed: 600MHz Memory: 512MB DDR3 Memory Clockspeed: 900(DDR1800)MHz Pixels per clock (peak) : na Bandwidth: 57.6GB/sec Ramdac: 400MHz Bus: PCI-Express Cooling: 2-Slot Fan Video-Features: HD-Output Connectivity: DVI-I + DVI-I

which one is the best?
i've heard that ati cards have problems with drivers or something, like framerate falling rapidly in certain games (grid, pes...).

option one is the cheapest i think, if the option 3 is the overclocked version dw about it, you can achieve those overclocks by yourself. but yeah agreed 4850 is probably the best performance card for the money atm.

hd4850, get the cheapest one you can i supose. look @ visiontek.

Exactly what I was going to say. VisionTek has Lifetime Warranty. Get VisionTek if the price difference isn't too big from the cheapest one available. You don't need to buy overclocked version of the HD 4850.

powercolor are not that great are they? ive never owned a ati card cept my onboard, so do not know a whole lot about the good makers.

Exactly what I was going to say. VisionTek has Lifetime Warranty. Get VisionTek if the price difference isn't too big from the cheapest one available. You don't need to buy overclocked version of the HD 4850.

visiontek is usualy preaty close to beign the cheapest if nto sometimes teh cheapest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom