new computer what to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

badd_maxx25@yahoo.co

Solid State Member
Hi i bought a emachines w3653. I would like to know what i should upgrade i allready bought more ram 1 to 2 gig

im going to be using it for going on the internet and would like to run real flight r/c flight simulator and downloading video and mp3

which Real flight do you have, A video card would be the main upgrade. I looked and it has a PCI-E slot available for upgrade, So you can put one in. I have the Real Flight G4 and it's a lot of fun online, But needs the video card to run smooth especially with the online play. Let us know how much you have to spend on a video card and someone here will guide you to the most bang for the buck on graphics cards. This really is a great site.

Dauntae

the psu that gt7sanreno listed will i still be able to use the power switch on the frount of the tower or will i have to use the switch on the psu to turn on the pc

The power supply attaches to your mother board and drives and the switch on the case is wired to to the Motherboard so the PS is turned on and off by your mother board. So the switch on your case will still work.

Dauntae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom