*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i didnt mean to run it that high.. i'm sure i could get more with a voltage like that... it was a complete accident...

my mobo does .3v over what bios says.... and i was carless and kept clicking + to add more and didnt even check what it was.. just clicked.. lol

anywho.. my ram really sucks.. i think i could do 9.5 easy if i bought some g.skill hz... which i think i will be doing... i'm going to return this ram to newegg and purchase some hz's on friday

shoulda told me...i would have sold you my old set of HZ for cheap.

mmm.. this is ddr3 mister

read the siggy ;)

you just havent been on the balls these days now have ya :D

lol im too concerned with watching newegg waiting for the price of the 9550 to drop (screw it...ima give it 2-3 more days, then im gonna buy a 9450), watching ebay to see how much i can sell my e8400 for, and watching the weatherchannel . com to see hurricane dolly slam into the texas coast about 200 miles south of me...

Dude, micro center has a SICK deal on a 9450...$279... I thint thats good? wern't they $350 a little bit ago?

But your not going to be selling that e8400 for crap compared to what you bought it for... cause micro center also has a deal on it for $149 i think it was... I bet you payed like $200+ -_- or maybe not :) hope u didn't!

http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/hot-deals-thread-post-all-great-deals-here-179682/

Dude, micro center has a SICK deal on a 9450...$279... I thint thats good? wern't they $350 a little bit ago?

But your not going to be selling that e8400 for crap compared to what you bought it for... cause micro center also has a deal on it for $149 i think it was... I bet you payed like $200+ -_- or maybe not :) hope u didn't!

http://www.techist.com/forums/f40/hot-deals-thread-post-all-great-deals-here-179682/

Wish I would have known that when I just bought my e7200 for $129... I would have easily kicked in the extra $20 easy...

i paid 180 for my e8400 (really less cos i sold some other stuff)...i'll get 130-140 on ebay, i reckon. i'll be happy with 100-120...ebayers dont know ****, and they buy stuff for way more than what it costs at newegg. lol, they dont even know newegg exists...and im gonna buy the 9450 from microcenter. with 2 day shipping it is still 40 bucks cheaper than newegg.

No doubt most computer related items on ebay are way over priced. Either the Buy it Now is ridiculous or the idiots over bid. A buddy of mine sold a Pentium 2 laptop there for $80, it wasn't worth squat.

gtx260 buy it now is 309 or something around there... great for me.. cuz newegg makes me pay tax and shipping.. while this is taxless and shipping free!

bringing a thread back from the dead... come on people lets run some pi!!!

i still needa get another amd cpu and try to get first place again

You just need an AMD CPU that can do 3.3Ghz....

Back
Top Bottom