fallout 3 requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
Fallout 3 PC System Requirements Released - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP/Vista
1GB System RAM (XP) / 2GB System RAM (Vista)
2.4 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
Direct X 9.0c compliant videocard with 256MB RAM (NVIDIA 6800 or better / ATI X850 or better)
Recommended System Requirements:
Intel Core 2 Duo processor
2 GB System RAM
NvidiaDirect X 9.0c compliant video card with 512MB RAM (NVIDIA 8800 series, ATI 3800 series)
Supported Video Card Chipsets:
NVIDIA GeForce 200 series
NVIDIA Geforce 9800 series
NVIDIA Geforce 9600 series
NVIDIA Geforce 8800 series
NVIDIA Geforce 8600 series
NVIDIA Geforce 8500 series
NVIDIA Geforce 8400 series
NVIDIA Geforce 7900 series
NVIDIA Geforce 7800 series
NVIDIA Geforce 7600 series
NVIDIA Geforce 7300 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
ATI HD 4800 series
ATI HD 4600 series
ATI HD 3800 series
ATI HD 3600 series
ATI HD 3400 series
ATI HD 2900 series
ATI HD 2600 series
ATI HD 2400 series
ATI X1900 series
ATI X1800 series
ATI X1600 series
ATI X1300 series
ATI X850 series

seems the recomended is preaty high, and teh recomended usualy isnt enought to max it out, this is going to be one of the demandign titles this holiday season.

Those are the most BS requirements i have ever seen in my entire life.

Nvidia 6800 ? oh comeon. That's taking the ****.

Sorry for the language, but it angers me so much when they just full on lie.

I think that's the first time i've seen an 8800 recommended.
well maybe not for crysis and such. I never cared enough to look at what they recommend.

Oh well I don't mind the high recommendation. means it should at the very least look good. XD

I think that's the first time i've seen an 8800 recommended.
well maybe not for crysis and such. I never cared enough to look at what they recommend.

Oh well I don't mind the high recommendation. means it should at the very least look good. XD

yea on liek a hd6870 and gtx480 lol we only just received hardware now that could handle oblivion with aa, and what not, with all the sliders out this game in the main menu alone is supose to have more shaders then all of oblivion.

o_O my GX2 could max a fully texture modded oblivion at 1920x1200 with great fps.
this 4870x2 blows my gx2 out of the water. Maxing crysis DX10 1920x1200.

I'm not worried about little ol' fallout, tons of shaders or not :/

I've looked through all the screencaps on the fallout page and it does look really good, but theres not even the tiniest indication it's going to be as hard to run as you're letting on.

Unless the official screencaps are all just really low quality, or it's a poorly optimized engine.

I'd say it's on par with oblivion graphics at least. It'll probbaly have some awesome lighting effects that oblivion doesn't have. But graphically it doesn't look like it has anything on crysis, so I don't know where it'll lose the performance.

I wish devellopers would start taking high resolution photos for a change.

From the looks of the gameplay videos I have seen so far all I can said is that I'm not surprised about the system requirements this game resemble very much Oblivion in terms of graphics, most likely is the same engine but optimized at the point where It doesn't require a high end PC and the graphics will look better than oblivion's and perform better also.

From the looks of the gameplay videos I have seen so far all I can said is that I'm not surprised about the system requirements this game resemble very much Oblivion in terms of graphics, most likely is the same engine but optimized at the point where It doesn't require a high end PC and the graphics will look better than oblivion's and perform better also.

i hope so, im lookign @ a nikon d40 instead of sli gfx cards. but at teh same time i want sli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom