Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love a overly sensitive mouse. it sux when i sneeze or cough cause i end up spinning around in mad circles and get owned.

Ya, thats why i have it higher than usual, but not uber hi. for example. in FEAR. a body gets thrown out a window at you, its dark, and ur HUD is flickering...what do you do? twitch at the sudden movement, sending u spining, trigger finger goes off and empties a clip into the walls around you, when there isnt even an enemy around...

i honestly dont know why people feel the need have a super super sensitive mouse.
its really unneeded

My mouse is sensitive because I play mostly RTS trust me when your'e in a huge battle and you need to micro some units you need your mouse to move as fast as your'e thinking :]

DSCN1359.jpg

Ugly I know :/

Hopefully I get a Deathadder soon and a Lycosa wouldn't hurt ;]

so many tiny desks.....lol

sspx0048gv0.jpg

My setup is slightly different now, but its pretty much the same....if that makes sense lol.

How is that keyboard? Looks pretty nice and was thinking about picking it up

Is it the II version?

Its not really any special, well its built well.

Has some media buttons on the right, and of course the blue light which helps with night typing.

Its the Eclipse, not the II.

Heres my main rig (specs in sig):
DSC03202.jpg

Heres two more rigs I currently have, build for friends who have yet to pick them up, great for multiplayer crysis ;) :
DSC03203.jpg

c2d e7200, 2gb ram, hd4850, 500gb hdd in each

My mouse is sensitive because I play mostly RTS trust me when your'e in a huge battle and you need to micro some units you need your mouse to move as fast as your'e thinking :]

DSCN1359.jpg

Ugly I know :/

Hopefully I get a Deathadder soon and a Lycosa wouldn't hurt ;]

nice. dose that desktop background make you hrony at all. it made me horny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom