Finding out Temperature of your hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but that's starting to get pretty warm, stalin. That's geting close to boiling temp lol. If your card is going up that high...then there's a problem.

hm. just downloaded rivatuner. It doesnt tell what temp the card is.

As for ATItools, it says the kernal mode driver does not seem to be running and refuses to work

hi i suggest speedfan for your sensoring needs, its completely free and works great.

man.. i tryed oc my msi 4850 with rivatuner. Must have done something wrong because the computer shut down it self. it scared the **** out of me. now i am a bit scared to try it some more.. any tips or guides you can give me

man.. i tryed oc my msi 4850 with rivatuner. Must have done something wrong because the computer shut down it self. it scared the **** out of me. now i am a bit scared to try it some more.. any tips or guides you can give me

Um, well what exactly did you do lol...

Open up RivaTuner > On the little arrow that says 'Customize' (the first one, closest to the top); click that and another menu should come up > should have some icons there; click on the one that looks like a little computer chip with a magnifying glass over it (should say 'Hardware Monitoring' if you hover over it) > a bunch of graphs should come up, find the graph labeled Core Temperature. That's the one you wanna look at.

And Thor, I don't really suggest Speedfan at all...it tends to be pretty inaccurate with some things (like for example whatever my "Temp1" is...its in the negative C degrees lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom