Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
or you could delete the really old ones up there. like i think i saw a geforce 2 up there or something similar. most people probably dont care about those.

Also, I think its really cool to see how old cards stacked up. the history of n3d pc gaming is something Wikipedia is lacking in, so to have a list where we continuously rank cards as time goes on, means that we are making a record for history.

trust me in the future where going to think we have crapy names. liek radeon and geforce come on you cant tell me hd4870 and gtx280 dont sound better then radeon hd4870 and geforce gtx280.

we need to add the gtx260 core 216 above the hd 4870.

it should be added 1 below imo. in the reviews that i have seen the 4870 does better on avg in most games. unless u include the fact that it is alot more power hungry and such, but this list is only for performance.

umm the gtxcore 216 is faster on average in most games

wrong link XD AnandTech: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216: Competition for the 4870 there
also here GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 and ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB Review - 3D Graphics, Audio & HDTV by ExtremeTech
aswell as here Bjorn3d.com -BFG GTX-260 OCX MaxCore Core 216, Satisfying Your Daily Tech Cravings Since 1996
and finaly herehttp://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/10103-evga-geforce-gtx-260-core-216-216-sp-superclocked-edition-review-19.html Core 216 and ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB Review - 3D Graphics, Audio & HDTV by ExtremeTech[/url] note i nthis last reveiw the gtx260 core 216 lost only once to the hd 4870 with a cpu over clocker to 3.8ghz for both seems it stretches teh gap and pulls ahead with an oced cpu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom