Post Pics of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbinnerarity

Baseband Member
Hey everyone! I just wanted to see what some of your guy's setup looks like. Not just your comp. but the whole setup. I'll post mine once I got mine finished. Just kind of wanting to kinda compare.

i got a better keyboard now.and still have a crappy a** gfx card.lol waitin for a new one still
37'' lcd and i got it hooked up through a digital cable to my surround.
100_0831.jpg

100_0829.jpg

100_0827.jpg

100_0826.jpg

aye, i love this mouse, but the keyboard? its mediocre. its a nice keyboard, but i've found i few things about it i don't really like:
a) sometimes the macro program freezes on boot.
b) the keyboard always has to be in the same usb no matter what, or you will have to re install the drivers
c) the media keys only work if you have the media program open and in focus, thus sorta defeating the purpose of them for me.
d) the macro program doesn't work on 64 bit xp...but i see u have vista so that doesn't really matter, there are vista drivers for it.
oh and done ever remove all the keys to clean it...i did and now my left shift key doesn't work properly.

hmm... i am in defiant need of a new keyboard. that mouse is pretty sweet. i like how you can change the sensitivity. red is for windows and blue is for gaming. but now i find myself using the blue more and more often and wishing it was more sensitive.

every thing is at max sensitivity. it is crazy, i love it, but going to blue then to red sensitivity it like night and day. nobody in my family can use it cause it is too sensitive. and i still want more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom