what to buy??9800gtx or 4870??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you are folding or exclusively playing Crysis there is no reason to get the nvidia cards.

I have seen no significant improvements on my 8800gs from updating drivers.

Unless you are folding or exclusively playing Crysis there is no reason to get the nvidia cards.

I have seen no significant improvements on my 8800gs from updating drivers.

Ive had the 8800GT for almost a year now, and have seen an improvement.

Theres a thread somewhere around here which shows a driver comparison chart and the performance gains also.

Ive had the 8800GT for almost a year now, and have seen an improvement.

Theres a thread somewhere around here which shows a driver comparison chart and the performance gains also.

i posted it lol, its in off topic, called nvidia drivers is where its at. anyway i have with my 8800gts 512, and ive had it since last spring.

i swear people are all tards... people talk liek the gtx260 is complete garbage... when its not.... its on par with a 4870... some games it looses by like 10 fps when its getting like 120 fps so who cares...

only with a 4870 you probably won't get the same crysis numbers

so the way i see it... why not get the card that will play eveything... including crysis... lol

doesn't even matter at that res that he's using. If he wants to spend $200+ get either the gtx260 or 4870 if you want to save alittle, theres no better bang for your buck than a 4850. Oh btw **** Crysis!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom