*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

gotta love your cat <3 also for more stable oc pencil mod before you return it justclean it off im sure you know how. seign as you had a 680i.

I've seen open box returns for cpu's there. I wonder if maybe I could purchase some stuff and bring it back saying it was the wrong socket or whatever. Muahahahaha. Operation "open box pandora's box"

I've seen open box returns for cpu's there. I wonder if maybe I could purchase some stuff and bring it back saying it was the wrong socket or whatever. Muahahahaha. Operation "open box pandora's box"

lol umm yea this pandoras box is no good some oen allready opend it. when i got to walmart my rents often open things to look at them/ somapre then buy the better and say open box. or my mom will take 2 things of the same brand ets say jeans, will buy the more expensive pair but take the price tag from the cheaper pair

Ok, well after 5 random crashes, and the bsod's that followed, the 750i is back in the box. Who wants to buy my 260s. The rampage and 4870s are back in. I might go back to SLI when x58s roll around and dual monitor support is implemented. Heh right now, with wow running at max vsync framerate, the cards are a whopping 31 and 32 degrees :p

Ok, well after 5 random crashes, and the bsod's that followed, the 750i is back in the box. Who wants to buy my 260s. The rampage and 4870s are back in. I might go back to SLI when x58s roll around and dual monitor support is implemented. Heh right now, with wow running at max vsync framerate, the cards are a whopping 31 and 32 degrees :p

how much would you charge for both?

im glad i stuck with my setup....got sick of dealing with bsod's ...trial and errors...and blah blah!

**** veed i forgot to mention do not use the disk drivers
get the latest from the website. itl work i promise. there is a major problem with the standard drivers, i hadt eh exact same thing but i called evga tech and they told me thats what it was.

i shoulda warned you would have saved you alot of head aches.

Back
Top Bottom