*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

they went to another forum for what i got em for... roughly 275 dollars

so i picked up a gtx260 from someone :)

next is the p45... and i'll grab a 780i when i can... and another gtx260 when i can as well... hoping that 650 watts is enough!

the only problem w/ that is you'll probably change your mind by then. :)

?? thats not a 780 tho no tri sli? and it doesnt have the pci-e configuration of a 750ftw... ???

edit: nm irealised it is a 750i ftw, what hapendto grabign a 780i?

Hey can we get an overhaul on the recommended components list? it has a lot of P35s and Conroes. Many of the items have been deactivated or have been superseded by newer and better things.

I think its bad to replace the thread, that makes things confusing, but we need to have a mod jump in and replace it with newer components and links that work.

Hey can we get an overhaul on the recommended components list? it has a lot of P35s and Conroes. Many of the items have been deactivated or have been superseded by newer and better things.

I think its bad to replace the thread, that makes things confusing, but we need to have a mod jump in and replace it with newer components and links that work.

We'll do it.. I"ll unsticky the current one... or delete all the other posts

The 750i ftw was only 189 +tax with a 30$ rebate. Seeing as i only have 2 260s atm, and the 780i ftw was i think 260. I cheaped out. Mainly just wanted to get some pci-e 2.0 numbers. Just ran 3dmark06 and only got like 16800 :( Then i realized i had sli disabled. Also i'm only running at 3.6ghz. I'll make another couple runs later.

when you go to return that they are going to make it open box correct? Do you get restocking fee's or anything like that? I'm thinking after returning it you could go back to purchase it as open box

thats a talented cat you have there.

He's a giant, and also a complete piece crap. He somehow snuck into frame right as i snapped the pic. Then the batteries died, thats why he's there.

Microcenter is wierd. If you return it right, i think they just put it back on the shelf. And no they dont charge a restocking fee.

Back
Top Bottom