XFX 780i Vs eVGA 780i FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a 780i, yep...shure did. and i bag on Vdroop because you have to apply more voltage than necessary to achieve the same clock (ie more heat), due to the voltage dropping off .5V or some **** on load. that = design flaw, no matter what its supposed to do. that abrubt (sp?) spike/drop in voltage also influences stability IMO.
vdroop is the devil.

im going for the 780i cause the asus maximus formula is playing up, why cant it play nice and not freeze? plus i am hoping to go SLI in the future. At the moment i want a stable computer, even when im not OCing, which at the moment, the maximus isnt...

the 780i ftw will offer that if you get the latest mobo drivers, my 750i no logner suffers from video erros just freezign because of crap ram i have while my crucial balistix is out on rma.

crossfire scales better at high resolution. thats even sexier.

EDIT just noticed you have a 20", probably not a big differece in SLI vs Crossfire at that size.

lol you and i sit on opposite sides of the crysis fence, my friend. you think its the end-all game...i think it is a piece of ****. LOL! to each his own, i say!
SLI performs good fo' sho'..but crossfire annihilates SLI at 1920 + rezzzzzz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom