bahhh I'm watercooling now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably going on the 680i if i decide to keep the sli setup.

Fired it up over the weekend and northbridge was 69C!!! Stupid fan had come unplugged.

Might be interested. Lemme see how well the 260 sli performs. I'm updating the rig right now, gonna run some benches. Any clue if it interferes with the video cards? I'm also debating on buying dainus' 780i ftw which already has a nb waterblock. So i'll have to get back to you.

I don't know. I want ek blocks but I'll probably just end up settling for another dd nb/sb. Doesn't matter, just thought I'd let you know just in case. Are you guys just using distilled water and pt nuke? Anything for anti-corrosion? I hate uv tubes but I'm going to have to settle for it so I don't have to use any dyes

distilled and pt. You only need anti corrosion if you are mixing copper and aluminum. My loops have no alu, so dont need to worry about that.

Well considering i have a mountainmods reservoir for both loops, black tubing wouldnt do me much good. Also, i'm only topping out at 60C on my q6600 at 4ghz/1.6v on the 680i >< while running vantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom