Gtx 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn is here and winter is coming, so why don't you hang it out of your window? Seriously. Cooler air makes for better temps... unless you plan on using it as a heat source... ;)

that or you could just build your loop in a mini frdge pick one up for about 200 my mom got a new small freezer from this clearance place for 150$, how about that for cooling?

Autumn is here and winter is coming, so why don't you hang it out of your window? Seriously. Cooler air makes for better temps... unless you plan on using it as a heat source... ;)

I would do that but I live in sort of a flat complex and would get complaints with rads and things hanging out the window :/

Also then I have to worry about condensation.

im thinking about going for a w/c loop in my nehalem build, got about 2000 in my computer fund now, still increasing.

Hey, we're actually agreeing 100% on something!

I'm not sure Nvidia would even make a dual GPU card with this generation, unless they can reduce the die-size significantly.
That would probably mean a 256-bit bus + GDDR5

That's a first...

But its odd Tom's Hardware is also said its true... but even if it does happen, knowing nVidia or MAD it'd be severely overpriced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom