Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDMAS - I knew you were an Aussie straight away, just by your vernacular and language! I'm still laughing at the Eagles thrashing over the Storm, it was bliss, and that's coming from a Dragons fan! Good luck with AGP upgrade. Your PC should get you by for a while, but sooner or later your CPU and memory limitations will bottleneck your games if you don't upgrade.

MDMAS - I knew you were an Aussie straight away, just by your vernacular and language! I'm still laughing at the Eagles thrashing over the Storm, it was bliss, and that's coming from a Dragons fan! Good luck with AGP upgrade. Your PC should get you by for a while, but sooner or later your CPU and memory limitations will bottleneck your games if you don't upgrade.

Lol, 40-0!!! What a thrashing. I was happy anyone beat Melbourne!

That 3850 will be a good card, although what is your power supply?? Do you know how many amps on the 12v rails it puts out?

Lol, 40-0!!! What a thrashing. I was happy anyone beat Melbourne!

That 3850 will be a good card, although what is your power supply?? Do you know how many amps on the 12v rails it puts out?

Was just looking at my power supply actually, its only a 250 watts mate

And yeh, and storm copt a thrashing of manly! polished off a case of tooeys for that one :happy:

Was just looking at my power supply actually, its only a 250 watts mate

And yeh, and storm copt a thrashing of manly! polished off a case of tooeys for that one :happy:

hahaha, yeah you're not wrong. 250 watts is very low for today's standards, and that is assuming it has a reasonable 12V amperages. However, since most AGP cards are fairly old and presumably use less power you should be OK, but do check power requirements beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom