XFX 780i Vs eVGA 780i FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhikMan

In Runtime
Ok, so im upgrading my motherboard, im sick of asus boards, caused me nothing but trouble, and i was looking at an sli board and i cant decide between these two. Going to 790i is just out of the question, couldnt afford the DDR3 and it just seems pointless atm when DDR2 is working well.
So im after your say. which is better? XFX 780i or eVGA 780i FTW edition?

the ftw edition would be better because it has all solid state capacitors and 8 phase power

well i would just like to say my evga 680i was my favorite mobo... it broke everyones standards and got my q6600 to 4.2 ghz on air!!!! 466fsb!!

could have gotten higher if the stupid fsb voltage could go up

i don't know if the 780i fixed that problem or not

ftw=ftw god its self explanitory, but yea go with the evga i love my 750i. i put 475fsb thru my quad yesterday nos really liked that :D
^
I
I

and from most reveiws ive seen they have said its fantastic lol but thats because its just as good as a 780 chip, my guesse is it is. the only reaon to get 780i is 3 way sli.

yea like some one erlier who denouced it and said it isnt worth your time if it isnt p45. wont say any names tho. the only thign with nvidia chips is the video error which i dotn get anymore.

the 780i i played with sucked, unfortunately. if another owner could make it not be a piece of vdrooping ****, then i would gladly listen to the story of how it happened.

EDIT: BUT, i loved my 590SLI with all my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom