Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDMAS

Solid State Member
Hey guys, i recently bought warhammer online and my current card ( nvidia 6600 ) doesnt seem to run it to smoothly.

Im looking for a mid-ranged card, preferebly in the $200 range that can offer me much better game play.

My current computer specs are:

Windows XP
1 Gig of ram
Intel pentium 4 2.66 ghz

Cheers!

The MSI NX7600GT 512meg DDR2 or SAPPHIRE HD3650 512meg DDR2 are both pretty good cards under $200AUS. Depending on where you live you might get a better deal.

Like Redmoon stated though, you definitely need another GB of RAM from your comptuer. 1GB by itself just doesn't cut it in today's standards

The MSI NX7600GT 512meg DDR2 or SAPPHIRE HD3650 512meg DDR2 are both pretty good cards under $200AUS. Depending on where you live you might get a better deal.

Like Redmoon stated though, you definitely need another GB of RAM from your comptuer. 1GB by itself just doesn't cut it in today's standards

Ok cheers mate, can you recommend any online stores i would be able ot purchase these cards off?

Ill also grab that extra gig of ram as soon as possible!

i reccomend getting either an 8800GT or the ATI x1900 xtx... its old but really good and really cheap now, im still using one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom