Amd and Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubannedme

Beta member
Im trying to decide which laptop to get :Buy the HP Pavilion dv2810us 14.1" Widescreen Entertainment Laptop and other Laptop computers at circuitcity.com
or
Buy the HP Pavilion dv2910us 14.1" Widescreen Entertainment Laptop and other Laptop computers at circuitcity.com
Please help me.
I hear that the intel is a better graphics card when it comes to gaming, and it will have support for pixel shader 4.0.Does that give it an edge over the geforce?I doubt it will be able to run a shader 4.0 game.Please tell me which is better-Geforce go 7150 uma or Intel x3100.I dont do much gaming,i only play games like halo 2 and san andreas ..etc.
Also in terms of performance is the intel really better than the amd(intel t5550 vs amd turion x64 tl-60?,i know higher clock speed doesnt always mean faster processing,but when the bus speed is taken into consideration shouldn't the amd be be a bit better than the intel?
Please answer as soon as possible.My budget is relatively low,still in highschool.Thanks :happy:

Between those two I'd say the amd would be the best choice, cpu is a little slower but the better vid card makes up for it in terms of gaming performance.

The Compaq Rican gave is probably your best bet, though. If a 15" screen is fine, that's a better choice than either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom