Tips and Ideas for Beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dang, that was all American, I'm Canadian. Oh well. I'll come up with some new stuff since I can't find that CPU.

CPU I can't decide between these two. I think I'd go with cheaper.
Newegg.ca - Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450 Yorkfield 2.66GHz 12MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops =$380.99
Newegg.ca - Intel Core 2 Quad Q6700 Kentsfield 2.66GHz 2 x 4MB L2 Cache LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor - Processors - Desktops =$321.49

The Mobo you suggested is sold in Canada! :D
So are the RAM and PSU I had, and the VC you mentioned. Although it's 400 for both. 464 with totals. Although I could buy one, then purchase another a month or two later.

How about this guy?
Newegg.ca - MSI R4850-512M Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards =$210.99

Well dang, that was all American, I'm Canadian. Oh well. I'll come up with some new stuff since I can't find that CPU.

There is a Canadian NewEgg so dont worry. :happy:
Infact the link to the PSU you posted was from the Canadian version. lol.

I know there is, but they don't always have the same products, and prices are more for Canada. I should get everything sent to someone in the US and then pick it up. :p

Thanks so much, you've been a great help! I'll be back with questions another day. :p

Time to start tearing apart that old computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom