www.cleverbase.co.uk A Genuine Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled them and there wasnt alot on there but i found this post on a forum:

i am aware of how old this thread is but i have recenty used digitalreceiver.co.uk or (cleverbase.co.uk) and they are con-men.
i have returned a starview box(unopened and returned by registered post over a month ago)and still no refund has been issued.

they were great to deal with right up until i had to return the box,no question was left unanswered by them up until i sent it back,now they wont reply to my emails at all.

i have reported them to Google Checkouts mediation service.

**DO NOT USE**
Clever Base UK - Homepage
or
Cleverbase, THE HOME OF GREAT VALUE GOODS!

They might still be legit though.

The site looks like absolute ****. Therefore I wouldn't trust them. If a site is going to be offering laptops they can afford a $500 layout. But it's up to you.

Yeah it's questionable isn't it?

Would anyone recommend ebay as a good site? I saw an absolute cracker on there today. The guy was a 'trusted power seller' with 99%+ positive feedback, but I'm more worried about warranties and stuff like that.

Any help would be massively appreciated- sorry about all th questions recently, it's just that I want to make sure I get the right laptop, that will still be a good spec in 5 years time. I haven't the money to make a mistake really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom