*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

i'm not really too sure myself, my experience with 45nm was short.... i think tonite i will actually try to get some oc action going on and i'll let you know...

though my vid is incredibly low... 1.0275

i cant break 16k i was 18 points away :(
20f5k5k.jpg

im mad i did find that i have a fsb hole between 410 and 445, so i should be able to get a higher oc if i had water.

if only i had teh coolign to cool a chip @ 9x 475, also im on 8x because of a fsb wall i have from 420 to about 450. im sure i could get so much more out of this chip if i had water. im sure i could push 500fsb possibly and have it at 4.0 and 2000fsb. the voltage is also a litle high as i was just going in for stability wasnt gonna go and find the exact voltage i needed for a quick 3dmark06 run. my guesse is around 1.46/1.45 i might have to get down on my water system sooner maybe il pick that up instead of new gpus with my insurance money. oh veed i forgot to mention my northbridge is only @ 29c. i love this 750i for overclocking now that ive found my fsb hole and pencil modded it. also i probably could have broken 16k if i had my crucial balistix in and not this crap *** comtech 2x1 gb stick of ram. i need to make a trip to the post office to send off my ram and my 7950gt.

Back
Top Bottom