The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

vanilla as in normal. It makes it easier to differentiate between the basic or original model of something that just has the proper name.

pretty simple. Just tell it where the warhead directory is....select appropriate settings and go...

maybe i'm just dumb... i'll try giving it a go after working....

i got quiet a things to do list when i get home...

1.try to run my p4 in the p45
2.try to see if my 2nd p45 is now working
3.get crysis benchmark to work
4.talk to mr. torrent for a great deal crysis warhead
5.go to OC autoshow

i dunno? zmatt was wondering if it would work in a p45.. and if so i could probably send it to him as he's just trying to get some crazy fsb action going on with an old cpu or something like that...

i'm not too sure.. i think it involves some old celeron he's getting that has a super huge multiplier of 25

i honestly don't think it'll work though with that super low fsb it needs to boot

well that's why I asked you to test the p4 Nos. I hope it works. But I'm not sure. I know it will work in some P35s. I don't know about P45s. And the nice part is we have the same mobo so if it works for you it works for me.

I hope what happens is it forces the celeron to run OCd. because I cant go down to its stock fsb, but maybe it will just boot overclocked. Nothing wrong with that. Slap that sunbeam core contact on that I just ordered and we are looking for some wild times.

ya i'll find out tonite, i've been pretty busy these days.... and work sucks.. and i'm sick :( but tonite i will try for sure..

i'm my other p45... lol kill 2 birds with one stone.. 1 for you 1 for thirdshift

i have a 8800gts 512mb a much slower gpu then your and i get 50 fps on the dime when in high mode, so yes i am expecting more out of your card.

do you mean my 9 series or his 4870 dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom