Hd 4850 vs 9800 gtx+? Ur opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but hes playing a 19 inch anyway, im stuck at that res so shhh. my warhead results.
o0v0ck.jpg
40 fps in war head my crysis bench has some sort of emuatin problem so i cant get it to work. i get 48/50 depending on my oc.. the debate is over if he want to play on a 19 inch monitor and he wants to mainly play crysis eh should be going for the 9800gtx+ as it is even faster then my gpu.

its still true none the less. if he plans on playign crysis mainly get nvidia otherwise get something else. also my score isnt bad considering my gpu is a year old :p

its still true none the less. if he plans on playign crysis mainly get nvidia otherwise get something else. also my score isnt bad considering my gpu is a year old :p

Still you have to admit a 4 fps difference isn't much. The fact that zmatt is running a 3ghz dual core and Vista vs your 3.6ghz quad and xp could easily be responsible for that small of a difference.

true enought but i just see it that the gap between the 9800gtx+ and the hd4850 to be even bigger then what my 8800gts 512mb gives off. ive seen them get about 48 on a mild overclock. and 9 fps for crysis is a big diference. but as ive said if your not planing on playing crysis wars to much go for a 4850 it will beat the 9800gtx+ most of the time.

Sorry to jump in here, but first off from my studies I would go for the 9800 GTX+ though I don't have experience to say so enough with that...

Main question is, what is crysis warhead? Is it like crysis, but a little less demanding so more people can play it? Or is it the exact same game and I just didn't know crysis was called crysis warhead?

Warhead is from the view of another dudein the game, you get some extra guns and it looks better but isn't as demanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom