best Burning program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like nero. Never had a prob. Alcohol is cool for mounting images and such, and ripping images, but i'd rather use nero for burning.

You dont HAVE to. Theres always ways around stuff, but im not going to get into that in this forum since it's against the rules.

Yes I know there are ways around that stuff, U-Toast Explained that to me/ Im just wondering If people normally buy these things because I dont know what people do!

Well, to be honest most of the time if you buy a cd burner it comes with some form of burning program. At least thats with my experience. And most people nowadays buy from one of those big manufacturers, dell, hp etc... And they usually supply all the software for their burners. However, i would venture a guess that some people do in fact buy these softwares legally probably because they were recommended or they "looked cool".

hehe well, some guys who dont know much bout pcs, will buy that stuff, some who are serious programmers, and such buy the software, then tehres us, the guys who love srewing around on pcs, and prolly know more than pc mechanics who download and crack :D.

I think Nero is the best and also probably the easiest as well. IÂ’m using Nero 6 ultra edition and find it very useful. I think Nero is expensive in the shops but never had that problem ;0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom