Gtx 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very small stutter that can in certain setups add to your input lag....things like monitor response time play a huge role in how much difference it will make.

just thought id let you guys no, the gtx 350 is confirmed, and will be out q4. Austin.net is breaking the rules by releasing it early.

Gurusan said:
Actually I am going to be building an external waterbox to make stuff a bit easier and quieter. It will just be a black opaque plexiglass enclosure housing a 120.3 + 120.2, 2x Laing D4 pumps, a 200W mATX psu for power, a fan controller, a reservoir, fill port, and a bunch of fans.

Going to be a bit expensive as I have to buy another pump (used d4s are cheap though, no one likes them ), some more fans, fan controller, and the plexiglass..but I think it will be worth it as once it's set up it will make swapping hardware and stuff easier. It will go under my desk and my tower will go on top of my desk.

So once that's all up and running adding another video card to the loop is perfectly do-able.
Autumn is here and winter is coming, so why don't you hang it out of your window? Seriously. Cooler air makes for better temps... unless you plan on using it as a heat source... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom