Gtx 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to hope it doesn't end up like AMD....so far I still can't see them pulling ahead unless nehalem is just too expensive to get a decent overclocking setup from.

Even if that is the case, current S775 offerings still seem better than anything AMD has to offer in the near future.

ya... its the bounce back of things... ati then nvidia... its a never ending cycle...

I think though ATI's turn on the cycle will be the longest we have seen in a while.
PS: Ive just realized we have yet to see (recent) a highest ranked video card from ATI (as in, fastest card out) that isnt dual GPU. Know what i mean?

ya, thats ati's way this time around.... going with multi cores instead of making better single.. don't remember where i read it.. but that is there focus... 4850x2's should be coming soon enough as well

yup....not really a fan of that method because of microstuttering...a single RV770 is fast for pretty m uch all resolutions though....

lol then why the rage or care of it.. i've never had a problem with anything with any of my sli setups

6800gs, 6800 vanilla, 7900gt's, 8800gtx's, and now 4850's... i dunno maybe i just don't care enough to actually see it :p

Well tbh I never noticed it on my CF setup either.

The real reason I don't like dual card setups is because they are so derned hard to cool for ocing! Adding another card in the loop starts incurring all sorts of costs on a wc setup. :/

thats why you have 1 loop for cpu and 1 for gpus?

but i guess that gets expensive.. buying another rad and pump... and then 2 blocks... ouchie... and then increasing the risk (for impatient retards like me) of getting more water all over the place!!! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom