Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Here is my new computer, best I can really do with the PSU I have and its location.

wire.jpg

here is mine finally for everyone on tech-forums to see. Sry, this is from my phone:

1003082248.jpg

OMG! BAD WIRE MANAGEMENT!!

1211948592308-1.gif

EDIT:

i swear, i tried everyway possible to hide the wires but this case isnt wire management friendly! If i get a new case (looking into the Antec 1200), my dad will have a fit of why im changing cases having to spend money on a whole new one n my only excuse would be "Better wire management and better air flow." Nope, that wont work with my dad :(.

i need to get my bateries charged so i can tae a pic of mine. also wild side it isnt hard to bs that the computer is getting dangerously hto and you need a rumiour case so prevent yoru hardware from burning up.

i need to get my bateries charged so i can tae a pic of mine. also wild side it isnt hard to bs that the computer is getting dangerously hto and you need a rumiour case so prevent yoru hardware from burning up.

my sound card did get very hot when i OCed my graphics card earlier last month, it stopped working and then i would have to restart my computer to fix it. Right now it's at stock, i moved my PC on top of my V-table i have in my room. Temps are significantly lower now and the exhaust fans now blow out of the windows preventing too much dust.

i could hardly understand ur post btw lol.

Man I had to reloop my whole WC system a couple of weeks ago because of a bad blockage. New tubes and everything. After that was done with I was too lazy to put my wires back in place. It's so bad right now I can barely even look at it.

Back
Top Bottom