Problem running games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse7

In Runtime
Well Ive had this problem for awhile, at least half a year but now I have the cash to fix it. My computer will not run any games, whenever I try the computer turns itself off and reboots. I can do everything else fine with it.. internet, watching movies etc. My computer is more than capable of running the games I have, so something must be faulty. My computer is pretty old.. pentium 4 etc, the specs are in my sig. I have no idea what the problem is, is there any way to check what specific part is malfunctioning? I would hate to have to buy a new computer trying to figure out what the problem was in the end to find out all I had to buy was a power supply or something. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Have you checked Temps? Have you run MemTest86? Have you done a chkdsk?

Ive checked my temps and they are fine, but I dont know which file to download for memtest, theres an ISO, Binary, Floppy, and EXE file for USB key. and i ran chkdsk and nothing came up

Ahh well that will be a problem then, I dont have a burner on my computer. Is there anything else that I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom