Gtx 350

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake, some one just threw some specs out, 512mbit interface with gddr5??? like wtf as if, and they wouldnt go straight to 2gb its useless even on a 30 inch monitor. there isnt a game that uses that much texture memory.

fake, some one just threw some specs out, 512mb ddr5??? like wtf as if, and they wouldnt go straight to 2gb its useless even on a 30 inch monitor. there isnt a game that uses that much texture memory.

Its 2GB DDR5, not 512MB.

1GB per gpu, dual gpu board.

71a.jpg

/\

lol... A bit ahead of themselves eh? Someone should review it and say it's "meh" and still can't max out crysis.

What's going to happen to gaming in next decade anyway? Are we going to keep reliving the SAME scenarios in better and better graphics?

/\

lol... A bit ahead of themselves eh? Someone should review it and say it's "meh" and still can't max out crysis.

What's going to happen to gaming in next decade anyway? Are we going to keep reliving the SAME scenarios in better and better graphics?

In a decade, so much could happen. Think about where computer gaming was in 1998, and compare it to now. So, who knows, in 10 years from now, we could be wearing virtual reality helmets to play fully 3 dimensional games :)

But yeah, a 350 would make it seem as a mid range card, as said before. But how can those specs be midranged? It sounds like it'll be a 600 dollar card at least, which isn't what NVidia needs right now. They should try to get back the low and mid range market.

It sounds like it'll be a 600 dollar card at least, which isn't what NVidia needs right now. They should try to get back the low and mid range market.

They still seem like a great choice from the "$100 card" (9800GT). But for $140-$200, the 4850 has it, and that is what most people are willing to spend on a card. The GTX 260 is great, but they're out-priced by the 4870.

I agree with you guys when I get a new card I'm getting a 4800 series just because of the price to performance

Nvidia does have great cards but they are so expensive and seem to benchmark just around the cheaper cards of ATI

I agree with you guys when I get a new card I'm getting a 4800 series just because of the price to performance

Nvidia does have great cards but they are so expensive and seem to benchmark just around the cheaper cards of ATI

Yup. The 4850 and 4870 completely saturate the mid-high market, spanning the entire gap between the 9800GT and the GTX 280. I can't think of a pair of cards that have done that in the past.

The GTX 350 might push the mid-high market up to the 4870/GTX 280 and the 4870 X2, restoring a bit of competition.

I wish Nvidia would decide on one naming convention. Ever since the 9 series came out they have been screwing with it.

I don't see how a dual Gpu card could be cheap. and whats up with a 512bit bus with GDDR5? You get one or the other, not both. that alone makes the card very expensive. and 2 gigs of memory. She won't be cheap. And I wonder just how much of a boost it will be.

I wish Nvidia would decide on one naming convention. Ever since the 9 series came out they have been screwing with it.

I don't see how a dual Gpu card could be cheap. and whats up with a 512bit bus with GDDR5? You get one or the other, not both. that alone makes the card very expensive. and 2 gigs of memory. She won't be cheap. And I wonder just how much of a boost it will be.

thats what i was saying erlier but i got miss interpritated by others lol, 512mb bus with gddr5 is to expensive and from what i know a 512mb gddr3 is faster then a 256 gddr5. i could see them going ddr5, to lower the gpu size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom