What are your system specs?

Seriously trash that Pentium D and use it as a heater/over/hair dryer! Get like an e5200 its so freaking cheap! Pentium D's must all bbe erased from this world (also applies to Pentium 4's)

I'm trying to get rid of it ;)

Not too sure what cpu i want to get yet but it will probably be something cheap as long as it has an unlocked multi so i can oc the little bugger...LoL

Just going to slap all my old parts as a package deal on a local site and see what i can get for it,Had just my little 8600gts up but i didn't get any bites :mad:

I'm trying to get rid of it ;)

Not too sure what cpu i want to get yet but it will probably be something cheap as long as it has an unlocked multi so i can oc the little bugger...LoL

You don't need an unlocked multiplier to overclock. All of the wolfdale dual cores have locked multipliers and almost all of them will do 4+ghz on air.

lol plenty of people here on tech forums beating your systems... look through my history.. i've had many that beat it ;)

i'm currently running

e7200 - watercooled
2 4850's
and a biostar tp45

w 2 gb of some crucial ballistix tracers

and 500ghz core.. LOL ya rightttt.... mhz :p those are obvious g80 cores with that low clock

lol yA i managed to overclock the core to 723mhz, so i dont know what your talking about. Remember could always upgrade to 2 9800gtx's anyday.

free tech support rules :laughing:

off topic

man firewire on a sata 750gb hard drive rules

Raidmax Smilodon
XFX nforce 790i Ultra SLI
Intel C2D E7200(2.53Ghz)
Zalman CNPS9700 cooler
EVGA 8800 GTS 512mb(just ordered EVGA GTX280)
WD Caviar 80GB HDD, Seagate Barracuda 400GB HDD(both 7200)
Plextor Dual layer DVD/CD/DVDRW/CDRW
OCZ Platinum 4GB(2x2) DDR3 1600(PC3-12800) dual channel kit
RaidMax Volcano 630 watt PSU
ASUS MK241H LCD
Windows XP Pro 64 SP2
Altec Lansing 2.1 speaker system

It bet i have the worst computer right now compared to everyone in this forum XD my computer was brought in 2003 :D and it still works-ie can play bf2 and cod4 ect. not crysis thou lol i think my computer might blow up XD
CPU-Intel celeron 2.4 Gz
Ram-512 Mb ddr400
Video card(i bet this is why i can play cod4)-Nvidia 7600gs
MB-P4i65gv asrock
power supply- 450watts
some random optical- DVD/RW DVD/R CD
Hard drive-IDE 175Gb from max...somthing
1 VERY LOUD fan
half broken casing
Window XP Pro
15" monitor
Good mouse and keyborad :D

Rate MY computer

My rateing 2/10 XD

It bet i have the worst computer right now compared to everyone in this forum XD

Nope, i got a 2.8ghz P4 but with 512mb of 280mhz ram and an integrated video card half as good as a GMA900. No joke.

Ive never played a 3d game on this pc ever.

Here are my specs:

CPU: Intel Q6600
CPU Cooler: Artic Freezer 7 Pro
RAM: 4gb's of OCZ PC2 6400
GPU: GeForce 8800GTS 512mb
MOBO: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
PSU: OCZ 700 watt GameXStream
HDD: WD Caviar SE16 320gb, WD 250gb
CASE: Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS
DVD drive: Samsung Lightscribe DVD Drive
Card Reader: Dynex Media Card Reader
Speakers: Logitech X-530 5.1 speakers

My last pc had a pentium d processor and I didn't think it was that bad. What is so bad about them?

What's really right with them? (maybe encoding/video, but that was always Intel's thing)

- Ran Hot
- Crap architecture
- Nearly double AMD's clock speeds at the time but still wasn't as good

That was one of Intel's worse times (P4 and PD) but they changed it and learned from their error. As I've said many-a-times, the PC world is like a see-saw.

Back
Top Bottom