The Official Zmatt mega OC experiment v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Nos will be able to tell us.

Veedub are you including the fans? I ahve been weighing the options and you TRUE, lapped with two fans should be able to beat the sunbeam, but I don't know if it is worth the $10 difference.

Ok, thanks for the effort man. I just need to know if it will work. Not how far it will oc.

However, I think the lowest fsb my motherboard will support is above stock settings for the Celery. That means one of two things, its impossible to not run it overclocked, or it just wont boot.

The TRUE is the best cooler on the market, bar none. And no, fans are not included. The fans cost me 15 bucks a piece :(

I tried to order the Celery today, but the stupid seller requires a confirmed address. I chnaged my address to my dorm and it wont accept it as "confirmed" (whatever the **** that is). Sending it home isn't an option. So I have emailed him about it. I can't buy it unless they allow me to use my current address. I guess we will see what happens.

On a related note, Biostar's website lists the cpu compatibility on their motherboards and some list the pentium and celeron d but some don't. The tp45 does not. But it looks like some P35s do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom