WOW! Look at the price of this computer from 1989!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought superconductivity was the way to go, or maybe quantum computing, but biotech sounds cool, tho i do physics not biology lol

i remember my dad spend bout 4000$ on a pc like 10 years ago, it was the most amazong pc out. it was funny, i think we still have it in the attic. But i dont really know what specs, hehe. he spent 2000$ on the ram by it self. :D

damn not bad at all, lol.my dad was biggest pc freak, he was a os beta tester, would spend hours on pc, and be like ARGGGGG IT NEVER WORKS.
hehe, hes better now, lol since my parents divorced.

off topic but ice...i see you have harvic in your sig...his home town is my home town...kind of cool because he's a pro.

"RageProfessor..."

compy said:
off topic but ice...i see you have harvic in your sig...his home town is my home town...kind of cool because he's a pro.
If you're talking about mine, that's actually Anthony Wong. He played asGhost: (The Sniper) in the matrix trillogy. :cool: Pro :cool:

Back to topic:

Did they actually think somone was gonna buy that? And if my eyes aren't playing tricks on me, i think i seen something about a reebate on there. lol!:cool:

well...i was talking about ice dragon...and secondly that's you avatar that ghost is in...your sig is the matrix screen saver(hehehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom