Tech Forums' New Look

How do you like the new look?

• Its, well, I guess its a matter of choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked the old one better.

• Its okay.

• I like it.

• Its great!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont like parts of it PLEASE tell me because theres always room for improvement:)

Ive found that alot of people dont like parts of the header.

What dont you like about this style? and what would you suggest changing it to?

cheers

If you dont like parts of it PLEASE tell me because theres always room for improvement:)

Ive found that alot of people dont like parts of the header.

What dont you like about this style? and what would you suggest changing it to?

cheers

It's not really that there is something I don't like about it overall. I think most of it is just that it is different and it will take some getting used to.

Also part of it has to do with color preferences. Even though it is only a small part of the whole design I just don't really care for green. :)

It's not really that there is something I don't like about it overall. I think most of it is just that it is different and it will take some getting used to.

Also part of it has to do with color preferences. Even though it is only a small part of the whole design I just don't really care for green. :)

Chopper, would you be interested in converting this theme to a vbPortal one or will you give me permission to do so ?

PM me at www.phpportals.com with a reply if you have the time.

Oh, and good luck with the forum, perhaps we could do a recipricol link, I have a linux section in my forums LOL.

Kind regards
Stuart

Forgot to say, I kept getting an invalid session whilst trying to vote. Logged out and back in a couple of times, also tried clicking the link offered in the invalid session error message, still couldn't vote :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom