Should i get this Graphics Card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You can get different 4850's on NewEgg the cheapest being $135 after rebate, but the one youve chosen has the best cooler, and it is the best 4850.

Nope. You can get different 4850's on NewEgg the cheapest being $135 after rebate, but the one youve chosen has the best cooler, and it is the best 4850.

when you say the best 4850 do you mean just temperature wise or graphic capability wise also?

any more suggestions or comments... gotta order within the hour. Dont have much time. it will be much appreciated

Well all 4850's are almost identical graphics wise... because... well... they are all still 4850's... but since this one has the best cooler, the overclock you will be able to achieve will be higher thus making it a better card.

Go with that one.

Well all 4850's are almost identical graphics wise... because... well... they are all still 4850's... but since this one has the best cooler, the overclock you will be able to achieve will be higher thus making it a better card.

Go with that one.

o yea? the mobo i will be getting is kind of gay though

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForce TP43D2A7 LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

will i still be able to Overclock my graphics card?

once again, i got such a crappy mobo because of my price range- but i think this mobo will do the trick.

o yea? the mobo i will be getting is kind of gay though

Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TForce TP43D2A7 LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

will i still be able to Overclock my graphics card?

once again, i got such a crappy mobo because of my price range- but i think this mobo will do the trick.

Crappy? We recommend that very often around here. For the price its great.

I thought the new his was the best 4850
Oh my gosh i completely forgot about that one. If you havent purchased yet, i also found the good HIS one but the OC'd edition:
Newegg.com - HIS Hightech H485QT512P Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported IceQ4 Turbo Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

If not dont worry, you still bought a great card.

Oh my gosh i completely forgot about that one. If you havent purchased yet, i also found the good HIS one but the OC'd edition:
Newegg.com - HIS Hightech H485QT512P Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported IceQ4 Turbo Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

If not dont worry, you still bought a great card.

ah man, i ordered it already.

well, since the HIS card is just a factory overclocked version of 2850, if i overclock the MSI graphics card i ordered, wouldnt i basically have same exact cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom