What are the differences between the models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarplyrstevo

In Runtime
I needed to replace a battery for my Toshiba A215-S4697. The original battery that came with my laptop was model number: PA3534U-1BRS. I went to Neximaging.com and ordered the exact battery: Compatible Toshiba Laptop Battery (PA3534U-1BRS) - PA3534U-1BRS-C - - Neximaging.com . A week and a half later, I received my package from neximaging only to find out that they send me a completely wrong battery. I contacted the company and told them they sent me a completely wrong battery and they told me that the battery I ordered will not fit in my laptop because their site did not list my laptop model under their website. I told them as long as you have the exact model number, it will work. They continued to deny that and said the battery I ordered will not fit. I told them to send me the battery I ordered and I will worry about the rest. So they sent me another battery and I sent them back the wrong battery they sent me, and another week later I got another package. They STILL sent me the wrong battery. Model number PA3533U-1BRS Compatible Toshiba Replacement Laptop Battery (PA3533U-1BRS) - PA3533U-1BRS-C - - Neximaging.com instead of PA3534U-1BRS.

The battery works but I don't know the differences between the two or if I should make a big deal out of it. I mean I should have gotten the battery I ordered in the first place right?

Anyways, I just wanted to know all of your input on what I should do, and if you know what the differences of the two batteries might be.

The differences would be the amp hour rating. The original was most likely a 4000mah and you now have a 4400mah. This means you'll get a few more minutes of battery life per charge is all.

The differences would be the amp hour rating. The original was most likely a 4000mah and you now have a 4400mah. This means you'll get a few more minutes of battery life per charge is all.

So I should probably just stick with what they gave me, rather than swap it out for what I actually ordered right?

If it fits and charges normally then there's no need to send it back. After a few charge cycles your should see in increase of battery life per charge then what you had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom