4870x2 Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoah nice score.could we see a screenshot of your desktop back ground please;)

skins.be (has the best desktop pics and every resolution)

newbenchies.jpg

I'm still getting used this screen shot stuff, I cut off the GPU clock speed sorry. its at 829/900

Have you tried pushing your Q9550 any further?

Nope. Thats the highest Ive been. I might try in a couple days, after I take my motherboard out and take apart the factory heat sinks, clean, and apply some AS5....try to get some lower NB temps. I've seen my CPU up and over the 4ghz mark, I just want to get my temps lower right now.

I have a perfect case for watercooling (Cosmos S) The radiator can be mounted on the top of the case and there is a ton of room inside for the pump, etc..

I don't want to buy a kit, I would rather piece it together myself.
Be nice to get an EK waterblock on my 4870x2
4870X2-Acetal.jpg

But making my system watercooled is too much money at the moment. So we'll see after I apply AS5 to my factory heatsinks.

you have a very nice system!!!!!

definitely wanna see some higher cpu clocks if possible... gonna need some water!!! hopefully a pair of voltmodded 4850's, some water on it.. and a q9650/qx9650 can come close to what you got

Don't use AS5, use TX-2. Cheaper and a lot better. Also a cool thing you can do to a passive NB, is to zip tie a tiny fan onto the NB. You can either buy them or harvest them off os really old cpu coolers.

Don't use AS5, use TX-2. Cheaper and a lot better. Also a cool thing you can do to a passive NB, is to zip tie a tiny fan onto the NB. You can either buy them or harvest them off os really old cpu coolers.

Well I already have AS5, but i'll try some tx-2 next time I order something from newegg. Yeah I already have the passive fan cooler that comes with the motherboard on it. I guess I could try a different one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom