New 28" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youll probably be better off buying a proper plasma/lcd tv once you get to those sizes.

It is a bit of a budget monitor, so keep that in mind. Thinks to look for in a monitor:

Response time - the lower the better (2ms is about standard)
Contrast Ratio - the higher the better (1000:1 is about standard, not including dynamic)
Resolution - depends on the size, your 4850 might have trouble with some games at higher settings at 1920x1200

This stuff mainly applies to smaller monitors, so for a 28" its not too bad. Personally i would go a 24" though.

Great find but don't use the onscreen speakers it can cause vibrations which inturn cause dead pixels not fun :). Hanns-G is a budget brand but providing you have googled the reviews enough to be happy go for it. Your money at the end othe day I bought a £700 monitor that is only 24" and the same resolution because I simply liked it :).

the thing is would it be any good for them as in is the monitor any good and if not could any show me what type of things to look for in a monitor to make it a nice one

say what? i didn't understand that confusing sentence. It's good to see the daily corruption of the english language in practice.:D When can we start using newspeak?:snob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom