The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ya, i really should... something obviously doesnt want me to have a computer...

and third.... will you be grabbing another 4850... and volt modding them?!?!

i think i will be buying a multimeter this week and doing a volt mod to em.. they're running at 43c idle now with 67 fan.. so i think a light mod wouldnt hurt

haha ya, i really should... something obviously doesnt want me to have a computer...

and third.... will you be grabbing another 4850... and volt modding them?!?!

i think i will be buying a multimeter this week and doing a volt mod to em.. they're running at 43c idle now with 67 fan.. so i think a light mod wouldnt hurt

Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess if the deals are around I'll buy. I'm kinda winging it right now. I found a Hanns G 28" insanely cheap. I sure as **** don't need it but I want it because its so cheap. Thats basically how this whole build went. I didn't plan on purchasing any of this crap lol

i had a hans g 28 once.. loved it to death, but 28 didnt satisfy me so i moved to a 40 inch tv.. lol

and zmatt... lol i've never had such bad luck ever in my life.. i think its just my impatience added to it... because i havent had a good computer in about 2 months now.... and my gf pretty much just broke up with my a few weeks ago... lol soooo my mindset was just not there

i had a hans g 28 once.. loved it to death, but 28 didnt satisfy me so i moved to a 40 inch tv.. lol

and zmatt... lol i've never had such bad luck ever in my life.. i think its just my impatience added to it... because i havent had a good computer in about 2 months now.... and my gf pretty much just broke up with my a few weeks ago... lol soooo my mindset was just not there

Ah sry to hear that dude. perhaps you should go out and shoot something this weekend? Going to the range always make me feel better. watching cans explode........ah bliss.

lol yaaa, thats why i bought my computer! lol to get my mind offa it.. i've been going out to clubs n stuff too.. and going on several dates (which i have plenty now :) )

feels kinda good to be single again, but at the same time sucks... feels good 9/10 months down the drain.. we're still incredibly good friends though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom