The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't mind em at 67 fan.. they're sitting 43 idle now

i'll be setting up for fah tomorrow after work!

3.8ghz e7200 right now... i'll be reapplying paste really soon, i'm not happy with used paste temps :p

Im sitting at 62C on load cause my room is hot, during the day im around 56C-58C on load.

If i crank up the fan i can get down to 55C easily, but i prefer silent mode.

have fun setting it up...oh and if you wanna fold with both cards under vista, you need two monitors or a vga dummy plug rofl....which is why i fold with xp

Installation for a multi-GPU system

Here is some specific requirements to follow for the multi-GPU setup to work :

• The current multi-GPU installation guide requires some knowledge of the Windows system, if you are having issues, you can ask for help.
  • If you are running multiple GPU cards with SLI or Crossfire, you need to unlink the cards by disabling SLI or Crossfire in the driver control panel. Also, you need to extend the desktop for the client to recognize the cards.
  • When Windows ask to look for a driver hit CANCEL. If you let Windows install the driver automatically, there is a big risk of having sub-par performances or client issues.
  • If you run Windows Vista, you need to have each GPU connected to a monitor (a KVM can also work but not all models of KVM will provide a signal when it's not switched as current monitor) or a VGA dummy plug.

Folding@home - WinGPUGuide

have fun with the headache of vista!!

i have a small 15 inch lcd i can use.. thank god :p

3.8 was unstable... and i don't feel like playing with this crap right now.. i wanna play crysis already! lol

okay... i took the cpu out... and found out... THERE WAS A BENT PIN... causing all my freeze ups..... it was pretty much completely flat.. i managed to bring it back up to the correct spot after about 20 mins of lifting it with a paper clip...

now i played through bioshock for 20 min without a restart... compared to last time being about 5 min.... time to download sp1

ya i was wondering... because it seemed really stable when it was working.. did intil burn test just fine through 5 runs... then when i play an actualy game... BLAM... craps out on me... but its doing good now

even at stock settings it crapped out on me... i was getting pretty angry last night

lol i dunno if a bent pin is something small??? sounds like a critical thing to me!!!!

and not only that.. the p45 i reveived yesterday had a huge waterspill on it... its not working at this moment.... i hope it'll turn on again because i blow dryed the crap outta it before i ever turned it on... i will give it another go in a few days.... cuz then i'll have 2 p45 :) and i can buy another cpu and some value parts to shove in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom