The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fans now set to 67 percent through a xml document and permanently set..

running 53c now... each

and naga... my case... well is my desk and a box.. naked ;)

erm i dunno.. lol i just set it to a random number... its at 47 now.. lol its going down some more.. so i might not need it.. but i don't really care!! it just means i can game that much longer

tjunction for 45nm = 95 right?

ahh whoopsie, my mistake...

i think i craptacularly applied my thermal paste... i was in such a rush to see if it would just work.. that i didnt even reapply it.. i just used the crap(mx-2) that was still on it.. lol

38c idle w/ added .23v to regular setting.. not soo good, definitely need a reapplication..

installing crysis and downloading patch 1.2....

now i needa find some good vista settings.. because i know its far different from xp thanks to retarded dx10

update!! vid = 1.0750

i got a golden one!!!!

voltage at 1.3 right now.. doing intel burn in test and topping out at 58c with a crappy thermal pastement.. i will redo when i have time available.. i will also overclock higher when i have time... only at 3.3ghz right now... the user i bought it from said he could do 4.2ghz with this voltage if i remember right.. i gotta check back on the settings he gave me... awesome chip though.. computer runs wonderfully.. still installing a bunch of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom