ASUS RAMPAGE FORMULA LGA 775 Intel X48

Status
Not open for further replies.
ushould configurate bios first, liek set yoru ram clocks, ram timings, and voltage as listed. then instal your os and drivers, then come back for soem over clocking, also if you dotn got your mobo yet may i recomend a maximus 2 formula.

Thank you!!

One question, after I get every part and installed on the case what do i do next? I've heard some ppl that you need to configure BIOS, I dont know what that is, or do i just insert the Operating system CD?

well u should configure it, most of the time ur mb will have everything set to auto which is not good but will work maybe, it might screw up ur ram timings. but your mb manual should tell u how to do everything.

oh and make sure u set up your boot devices as cd/dvd drive first then ur hard drive second

ushould configurate bios first, liek set yoru ram clocks, ram timings, and voltage as listed. then instal your os and drivers, then come back for soem over clocking, also if you dotn got your mobo yet may i recomend a maximus 2 formula.

+1

Newegg.com - ASUS Maximus II Formula LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

If he doesn't know what to do, chances are he has no idea what your talking about and your only confusing him more.

To be safe leave everything at auto until you learn what everything is. You can come back here and we will educate you. if it doesn't boot with auto settings and you are sure everything else is right then come back and we will help you trouble shoot.

Most of the time it depends on the quality of the components, but some will operate with odd settings and some wont. At any rate it is still wise to go back into the BIOS and set up everything manually for best performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom