4870 X2 flicker.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Akubane, i get the same problem to. Ur not alone.

it's the game Crysis Warhead, it needs to be fixed. Oh, Akubane, can u get Hellgate: London to run? I can barely get it to run in single player.

I won't waste time installing hellgate london anymore lol. After a bunch of reading its mosty Diamond and Visiontek that seem to be having issues. not always, but mostly (so it seems).
It's not just crysis, though thats the most common one, I read someone had trouble with oblivion too.

I'm not really sure now if I need to RMA the card or not. If I disable the catalyst A.I. completely, theres no flicker, and the electric buzzing sound dissappeared for the most part, after some use.

If it's just that A.I. thing maybe it's only a driver issue?

Anyhow I just spent the last while blowing through crysis: warhead like butter hahaha. man it's awesome. Not so much as a hiccup. 1680x1050, all enthusiast, 2xaa, no af.

I went to try 1920x1200.... but there's no option for it? kinda weird. is it just me, or... ?

Hey Akubane, i get the same problem to. Ur not alone.

it's the game Crysis Warhead, it needs to be fixed. Oh, Akubane, can u get Hellgate: London to run? I can barely get it to run in single player.

It's not Warhead. I have had no issues running it on my 8800gs. My brother had the filckering problem on his HD4850 with the 8.9 drivers. He rolled back to the drivers that came with the card and hasn't had any problems since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom