The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess what tf... im putting together my new compy on my desk... and i forgot to tighten a hose clamp.... so i pull on my hose to make sure its tight... and BAM... ITS NOT WATER ON MOBO.... thankfully nothing was turned on.... and there was no power going through anything.... i wiped it down with a lil bit of rubbing alcohol and i'm blow drying it for a reallllylong time right now

i think god hates me and doesnt want me to have a computer.... first a p35... then my 2nd p45 randomly dies... now i spill water on my new p45.... god hates me....

funny thing is... i swear it was tightend, i tried putting the clamp back on and i had to squeeze the living **** out of the tube to even get it to fit.... i'm so confused how that happened... i didnt even tug hard!!!

and see what happened? his daddy sent you some bad ju-ju...

buddy_jesus.jpg

pfftttt jesus is my homie!! and god loves me again... i put in my old mobo.. and what do you know.. IT WORKS... lol i'm thinking of keeping both... putting my old pentium 4 in the other one along with a radeon x something series card... lol

installing some drivers right now... i think my x-fi died though.. lol the drivers can't seem to see its in my mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom