Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Looking good rican, i was thinking about grabbing a 9800gtx+ to throw in for folding, and it would be an upgrade from a 9600gt, and it is only 149 right now, but i think i'll wait a few weeks.

Im going for worst wiring on the thread

Photo-0004.jpg

I need to do some tidying :D

Im going for worst wiring on the thread

Photo-0004.jpg

I need to do some tidying :D

You've got nothing on this guy... he brought it in to us because it wouldn't POST. So cluttered with wires you could set off a stick of dynamite inside and not singe the front bezel.
monstrosityno1.jpg

Lol, he appears to have the edge on me :D
So where do you put all your unused wires? Doe you just shove em in some empty drive space?

I don't have unused wires. I have a modular PSU, so I only plug in the cables I'm going to use, then work wire management around that. Most of the connectors I stick along the back side of the internal 2.5 drive bay modules.

I don't have an up to date picture right now, though I could take one today, I'll probably wait until my additional 2 gigs of D9GMH and new 1.5TB HDD arrive, 'cause I'll have it on the bench in the shop.

Lol, he appears to have the edge on me :D
So where do you put all your unused wires? Doe you just shove em in some empty drive space?

I tuck and tape them on the back panel. Most cases have slots you can tuck everything in and away.

As fans are easy ion amps, you can daisy chain them and keep the number of used cables down, and hide the rest.

Empty bays are great for hiding bundles, just zip tie and hide.

Back
Top Bottom