Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASUS

• HIS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My $700 Gaming Rig- PLEASE check it out!!!

pretty sure that's all you need as long as you already have a keyboard/mouse/monitor/speakers or headphones

That's a solid setup man. Best of luck putting her together.

two questions guys. I heard the intel processor comes with a cooling fan. I wont be Overclocking, will the cooling fan that comes with it be sufficient enough?

i heard the motherboard gurusan has suggested me might have problems... any after thoughts on that?

If you don't plan on overclocking the stock cooler that comes with the E8400 will be fine. The P5q Pro gurusan recommended is a great motherboard and I have never heard of any problems with it.

Code " SAVECAMP0908A " is suppose to drop $15 off the case. If that doesn't work go here and get it for $40 Antec Three Hundred ATX Computer Case - THREE HUNDRED - Buy.com

Also I personally highly recommend overclocking that cpu but if your sure your not going to then the stock cooler is fine. You could always put a better one on later if you decide to overclock.

Code " SAVECAMP0908A " is suppose to drop $15 off the case. If that doesn't work go here and get it for $40 Antec Three Hundred ATX Computer Case - THREE HUNDRED - Buy.com

Also I personally highly recommend overclocking that cpu but if your sure your not going to then the stock cooler is fine. You could always put a better one on later if you decide to overclock.

hey dario. niceeeeeeee:D thank you very much for the code. i havent tried it yet, but i bet it will work.

yea i am probably not oging to overclock. this is my first build, i got other things that are on my mind- like am i going to eff up haha. But i will pick up a new fan if i do overclock down the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom