What is with my HD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you can put those settings back.

For the safety of your data, I'd put that drive into an external enclosure or another computer and try to copy the data to a different drive.

^ I'm gonna see if my buddy will let me borrow his EXT HD so I can see if that works.. The old MOBO is out and I don't have anything to make it work..

Well...... I've got enough parts laying around I could prolly frankenstein a set up..

^ I'm gonna see if my buddy will let me borrow his EXT HD so I can see if that works.. The old MOBO is out and I don't have anything to make it work..

Well...... I've got enough parts laying around I could prolly frankenstein a set up..

lol I'm watching a frankenstein special on the Chiller channel right now.

Welp.. I've got bigger fish to fry now.. I'm trying to load more drivers from the boot CD and my rig keeps crashing every 2 minutes... It's not OC'd either. I've got the 900 case, so it's not getting hot.

I'm gonna have my programmer buddy kick his feet around in my BIOS.. I'd bet it's this POS refurbished OS HD I just bought.

I flashed my OS HD because of misc bugs... I didn't do the full level format at first.. It SHOULD be running a little better now but it crashed once on me already.. so I set that POS Storage drive to Slave and it showed up the same..

Gonna try to put it in another computer and see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom