Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASUS

• HIS

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well dude, lol...look at the card you posted. It has some scrappy looking finned metal plate that's supposed to be a cooler. No heatpipes and definitely not much surface area

:p

i know, its not much to look at. and the POS doesnt even have a crossfire bridge. just puttin out options (without really thinking about it...the MSI is definitely much better). ok, so nvm the screw you guys part lol...

48xx series > 8800

and the hungry alligator wants to eat the 48xx card yum yum!

Re: My $700 Gaming Rig- PLEASE check it out!!!

LOL! Tha'ts how they taught me with greater than and less than also.

numbers........................mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy.

i know, its not much to look at. and the POS doesnt even have a crossfire bridge. just puttin out options (without really thinking about it...the MSI is definitely much better). ok, so nvm the screw you guys part lol...

Aww cmon now, if it makes you feel better that would probably be the card i was going to post if i didn't stumble apon the MSI one. So for that, great find nagasama, until we meet again. :happy:

+1 Kudos.

looks great but I see a few things that could be improved.

1) This HD is 5 dollars more but WELL worth it. It has more space and is much faster
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG HD642JJ 640GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive (Bare Drive) - Internal Hard Drives

2) You can get a Trupower 650W if you get the Antec 300 combo deal
Newegg.com - Antec True Power Trio TP3-650 650W ATX12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready Active PFC Power Supply with Three 12V Rails - Power Supplies

3) I would go for the Sunbeamtech Core Contact Freezer, it's much better than the AF7Pro
Newegg.com - Sunbeam CR-CCTF 120mm "Core Contact Freezer" CPU Cooler - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

4) The mobo you chose is mATX....I would go for the P5Q Pro which is 100 after rebates...a very good board
Newegg.com - ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Or the Biostar Tforce which is 99, but the P5Q Pro has better cooling

okay, i am going to take all those advice, except one. The cpu cooler. i think i am gonna stick with my original choice on that one. That $20 difference is big, because i am already going over limit. Do you think this is dangerous? i am not going to Overclock.

Did you guys have a chance to look at my concerns?

Thank you in advance everyone

Usually it seems like people that build their first gaming pc's start out with boob tube monitors.

And about your question with your $19.99 cpu heatsink/fan, you will be completely fine with it. Especially since you're not overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom