finally did a rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD6415

In Runtime
OK so I finally got all my parts and got my computer all finished up the other night,w00t. I now have 750W PSU, 2GB ram, 74GB hdd, 320GBhdd, intel E8400 3GHz, ASUS P5Q-E MOBO and 2 ATI HD3870s in Xfire. Well yea so far I am totally happy with it and its hella fast :D. I am having 1 problem though, I'll try to explain this the best I can considering I don't really know what I am talking about here. so I think I am having some kinda of prob with my ether net port, or something along the lines of the ether net port. Under my network connections I have, Local Area Connection, Local Area Connection 2, and 1394 Connection. Now on my old system it would connect and say something like "connected 100mbps" and I would get the 2 monitors in the right lower corner that would flash on and off when my internet was "thinking". Well now when I connect whether its Local Area Connection or 2 its at 10mbps and I get the 2 monitors but they don't do anything whether the internet is being used or is dormant. Well this really would concern me much usually since my internet is nowhere near either of those speeds lol but it just seems kind of sluggish and I think its should be at least 100mbps or higher right?. Any Ideas whats going on if you understand anything I have above lol. Ohh and the 1394 Connection says 400mbps, I dont have a clue what any of these are for and which ones I need, I'm just looking for someone who may have an idea of what I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom