On behalf of the staff and everyone here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
I would like to congratulate Trotter on his new status.

Admin of Tech-Forums!

He is no longer just the Tech-Forums Management Team. He is now a full blown Admin.

On behalf of the rest of the staff and just about anyone who knows you Trotter, Congrats mate.

You above all deserve it for all the hard work and time you have put in over the years. Since no one else noticed or made mention. I had to start this to draw attention to it.

You may take away my daylight time for next month, even the rest of the year if you must. But i had to do it. :p

Well I already gave him his congrats in the Mod Section, but Congrats again Trotter

I gave congrats there and via PM. I had to do this for everyone who cant see that area and havent realized this yet.

This we know. But you still deserve a little credit for the promotion. You always make a topic when one of us get a promotion. So i did it for you. :p

Congrats again trotter.

rican, that we don't know but as i said in the mods area I am voting Mak for the position he not only promises but delivers on more daylight time for the mods, and free icecreem in the break room.

Congrats again trotter.

rican, that we don't know but as i said in the mods area I am voting Mak for the position he not only promises but delivers on more daylight time for the mods, and free icecreem in the break room.

Haha, sound like there will be an opening in the ranks..

Im still up for what we discussed via pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom