$650 to spend~~ Help me make a gaming rig please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the OCZ is probably just factory overclocked ddr2 800. So basically it won't go much higher than 1000 and probably won't let you tighten the timings (lower timings is better). The g.skill might also hit ddr2 1000 especially if you raised the timings. So basically by looking at specs alone their probably about the same but g.skill has been known to overclock well.

Plus if you go with the e5200 ddr2 800 should be enough. I just recommended the 1000 because it looked like pretty good specs for cheap.

Well the OCZ is probably just factory overclocked ddr2 800. So basically it won't go much higher than 1000 and probably won't let you tighten the timings (lower timings is better). The g.skill might also hit ddr2 1000 especially if you raised the timings. So basically by looking at specs alone their probably about the same but g.skill has been known to overclock well.

Plus if you go with the e5200 ddr2 800 should be enough. I just recommended the 1000 because it looked like pretty good specs for cheap.

ic. well i ma go with the OCZ. its like 40~30 cheaper. 4gb is probably over doing it already, dont need to go more expensive. thanks for the pick dario

the gskill pk's are good overclocks, but for the price your better off going with the ocz. either way to overclock you will wanna be at 5-5-5-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom